Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
1. 8000 BCE–600 CE
Unit 1 Resources
2. 600 CE–1450CE
Unit 2 Resources
3. 1450 CE–1750 CE
Unit 3 Resources
4. 1750 CE–1914 CE
Unit 4 Resources
5. 1914 CE–Present
Unit 5 Resources
Advanced Placement World History Binder Requirement
Organization is a key component to your success in AP World History. As a result, you will practice good organization through the use of a binder. You must have a binder that you use ONLY for AP World History. It will be periodically and randomly checked and assigned a grade in the work category.
• You must have the following sections tabbed:
– Handouts that focus on the logistics of the class. These will all be the same color (
– Handouts regarding writing the three different type of AP World History essays. These will all be the same color (
– Must be dated and titled, paired with chapter cover sheet (
– Must be dated and titled, can include print outs of PPTs downloaded from web site.
– Assignment log packets.
• You must keep organized, accurate, and neat at all times.
• You must bring it everyday!
• You must keep it stocked with blank lined paper.
Failure to have an organized notebook and/or not having it on any given day will result in a loss of points.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"